Stinging sensation on the tip of his penis without any visible bruises

My husband is 23 and hasn t had any major health issues. He is having what he describes as a stinging sensation on the tip of his penis. Says it feels like something is stabbing into the hole on the tip. He also says that it feels like it s bruised on the inside . There are no visible bruises but that is how he describes it. This just came on suddenly today. We did have intercourse last night but nothing unusual happened so I m not sure if It s related to that. Just unsure what could be causing his pain and discomfort.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011