Stinging sensation in the toe at the osteotomy site, no relief with steroid injection. Had bunionectomy with toe osteotomy. Will it subside gradually?

I had a bunionectomy with 2nd toe osteotomy about 6 montsh ago.. The last couple of months I have been having a stinging sensation in the 2nd toe osteotomy site when I walk on it. I just had a fluoroscopic steroid injection in the 2nd toe osteotomy site hoping that it would get rid of some of this stinging sensation. After the steroid injections it feel like a bee is stinging me at the osteotomy site. Will this stinging sensation eventually go away?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012