Stinging sensation in stomach, pain moving to different parts of stomach. Torn muscle?

Hi I ve been getting a stinging sensation in my tummy, I don t have to touch it for it to sting, it started end of September and seems to move arubd to different parts of my tummy, usually around left of belly button. It sometimes feel like someone is squeezing my tumm fat really hard. I had a baby end of August but everything went back to normal after but I do lift my 2 year old in and out of his cot, could I have torn a muscle? Would that be causing this pain and for this long? I went to a doctor who said its nothing. But I know my body and I ve never had this pain and sensation in my tummy before.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013