Stinging sensation in eyes. Wiped eyes with bepanthen. See a doctor?

Hi I have a new tattoo and I have been applying bepanthen on it, I had a little bit left over (residue nothing excessive - I just must not have washed my hands) and I seem to have wiped the corner of my eye and didn t think - a few hours later after feeling a bit like its stinging and sensitive particularly in the corner, I realised and started flushing out with cold water.. I ve flushed it again since (this was today) and it seems to not really be helping... Should it pass or should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013