Stinging rash on abdomen, joint pain, mild fever, loss of appetite. Cause?

I have rash from right upper abdomen around to back almost in a straight line around, looks like pictures I ve seen of poison oak but with it I have a achyness and joint pain perhaps mild temperature and loss of appetite . I was outside monday doing yard work...wednesday felt a pain in area of my right top rib and thought perhaps I d bruised it..but pulling up my shirt when I got home I saw this rash..which is burning but not itchy yet
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013