Stinging pain on labia minora due to cuts, does not seem to healing, consistent irritation. Cause?

Hello Doctor I had been to a gynae near about 6 months back with stinging pain on my left labia minora . According to my doc there were two tiny cuts down there for which she had asked me to apply betadine ( antiseptic ) twice daily for a week. I don t know exactly how I acquired these two cuts but I believe once while wiping I could have cut myself with a fingernail. Now 3 days back I had wiped myself after urinating and again the sore feeling is back. It doesn t burn when I pass urine but stays irritated specially when I wear an underwear. I would also like to mention that I had felt a stinging pain on the same side of my labia minora while having oral sex but didn t bleed. It s been 2 years since then and it had never bothered me until this happened. I m worried cause it doesn t seem to be healing, the irritation never goes away and I have never been able to spot them.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013