Stinging pain in the penis after cleaning with the shampoo. Is it serious?

Hi Doctor!
Respected doctor,
i'm a chirag of 18 and yesterday i cleaned my penis with shampoo.. But i didn't knew that it will hurt mee later.. And i'm feeling a stinging like pain in my penis head , and its really very uncomfortable .. I'm just too much worried about it.. It hurts when i urinate or i tries press in my penis.. And the pain waz itself started when i came out from my bath.. Meanwhile i'd washed my penis with shampoo.. During that bath yesterday.. So please tell mee.. What and why is it doctor..? Is it serious..?? And what i need to cure it ? :(
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
It is possible that while cleaning your penis, you might have applied shampoo on your meatus. Since the skin (mucosa) is very sensitive there, it can easily get inflammed due to chemical irritation. I would suggest you to leave it to heal by itself.
It is not a serious condition.
Next time be careful not to allow shampoo into the meatus.