Stinging pain in lower abdomen below c-section scar. Sluggishness, diarrhoea, occassional dry cough. Suggestions?

I am a 50 year old female. I have this stinging pain on my right lower abdomen , directly underneath my C-section scar (bikini line). Last C-Section was 15 yrs ago. this stinging type pain comes and goes but has been pretty constant for the last 24 hrs and is mostly on. I also feel sluggish and tired, had diarrhea this morning, but it has improved since then and also have an occasional dry cough. I stopped smoking in April and since then have developed a sensitivity to perfumes, which causes this dry cough.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013