Stinging pain during sex, later pain during urination, abrasion on inner labia. Herpes or friction burn?

Hi, I just had sex with a guy I m seeing. we had sex and he pulled out at the last second but still came a little inside of me. it burned a little when I didn t get it out right away but I thought it was because we had eaten Mexican food earlier that night. I was fine. then we had sex again a little later for the second time that night and i was a little dry. he had a little trouble entering me but he did it and it was fine. it kind of stung when I peed afterward but i figured it was just because I was dry at first and I hadn t had sex in a while before that. the next day it hurt a lot while peeing and I looked and I had an abrasion that looked like rug burn on the sides of my inner labia . it stuck when I peed because it was hitting the rug burn looking abrasions so I try to avoid that when I go to the bathroom but I m not sure what it could be. herpes? or just a friction burn from being dry at first?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013