Stinging pain during intercourse. Treated for bacterial vaginosis. Any suggestions?

Hi, I m a 21 year old female who s been experiencing a stinging pain/discomfort during the first few minutes of intercourse. The pain is deep inside, when my partner has his full length in. (The head is what brushes up against whatever this is. ) I ve been to a doctors office and have been treated for Bacterial Vaginosis within the past month. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I m having a hard time finding my GYN s number. Some advise or information on what the problem is would be appreciated until I can get into my specialist. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer