Stinging on the knee followed by inflammation, soreness on getting up, swelling around knee and ankle. Suggestion?

Hi I believe i was bitten by something on the knee while gardening 4 days ago, it appears i had a sting still left in my knee which i removed 36 hours ago. My knee has become inflamed and sore especially when getting up after sitting down. I dont have any other syptoms except for feeling slightly off. Swelling is localised around knee and have slight swelling around ankle.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Hi, Andy.
Thanks for query.
It seems that you got some poisonous insect bite.
Take anti histamin like Cetrizine table twice a day for 2-3 days.
If you get more swelling or pain then go for an antibiotic medicne course.
Ok and bye.