Stinging on inner thigh due to a big bruise causing a tingly feeling. Cause?

Hi ive just felt a little stinging /burning pain on my inner thigh I went to the toilet as im at work n checked it out ive got a bruise the size of my Palm and a red line leading up from it looks like my vien has become engulfed somehow. ... When I noticed this I was sitting on my chair at my nurses station at wprk I dont want too tell anyonr as I dont want to leavr work n have to go to hospital but now im a little worried as my leg has kind of gone all tingely /numb?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be an allergic reaction to some thing, or due to a sting of the insect. The other reason may be the filarial infection, some times happen like this and flow down to the foot.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have a mid night blood stream test for confirmation of the filariasis, if you live in tropical area, because it is a disease of tropical area.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.