Stinging in pubic area, irritation, crust formation, rashes. Serious condition?

Hi. I am 19 years old and woke up this morning after my shower to a little stinging around my pubic area. I shaved last week sometime and it was kind of stinging like a cut and it was just irritated. I showered this morning and shaved again but now there is a little crust like things around the edge and a little rash . Is this a serious issue? Or could it be something to do with shaving and the fragrance body wash? thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer