Stinging followed by bleeding on the scar due to cut years ago. Infection or cancer?

Hi, I fell and cut my head just above my eye had 11 Stitches. This was about 5 years ago. 10 minutes ago, my scar started stinging (I sound like Harry Potter!) when I looked in the mirror it was bleeding . Not heavy but very sore. I looked on google and I have either a serious infection or cancer ;). Any advice much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

As per your concern as far as i think its not a cancer. The bleeding might be due to some pressure on the stitches. You need to just visit a nearest doctor and go ahead with the antibiotic and analgesic medication course to clear the infection and get relief from the pain.

Wish you good health
Thank you.