Stinging feeling on foot, coming from small vein, slight protrusion. Causes and treatment?

hallo just now I thought a bee had stung me on the top of my foot so I quickly whipped off my shoe and sock but nothing there, most odd then in the last half hour it has happened three times. Its a little vein running between two longer ones so only half inch. I don t have trouble with varicose veins (in fact looking down at my feet , they just look like tranluscent blood veins below the skin) but the bee sting feeling one is a little protruding. Thank you and regards
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012