Stinging, burning sensation after using veet hair removal cream. How to remove scars and boils formed after shaving?

Hi doctor, several days ago i have used Veet hair removal cream on my legs, then after 2 minutes, it started stinging and burning sensation was so strong. I tried to shave it right away with the veet spatula but aside from the hair not coming off, it started bleeding at some areas. It was so painful, my legs looked like it has large boils on it after and putting any clothing that clings to the skin was a torture. the pain has subsided now and also the boils has gone but im left with tiny scars where the hair were. I havent wore anything aside from trousers since then due to embarrassment. Will the scars go away doc?and what can i use to prevent the scars from staying permanent?many thanks and regards
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012