Stimulated, PT negative, no sac, normal ovaries, no delayed periods, no ectopic pregnancy. Confused?

Hi! i have a few queries. My last period was on January 31st. I was stimulated and was made to have Femarrah and Progynova.I also had 2 shots of Puregon. I have 4 PT all are negative, i had a TVS and there was no sac. TVS shows secretory endometrium ,normal ovaries with corpus luteum . Blood test result is less than 10. The doctor checked for any pain on my abdomen and lower abdomen to check for ectopic pregnancy . I never had delayed periods. My breasts are tender and enlarged. Thanks to help me to clear my confusion.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013