Still virgin after penetration. Sex again led to nausea. What happened? Will fade away?

greetings ! my fiance and i made love over the weeks...penetration was envolved but we asked a gineco about her hymen , apparently she was still virgin , but couple of days ago we made love again and a full penetration happened...i came inside her ( she was on the 4th day of her period ) and then directly 30 minutes later she started feeling nausea and like vomitting she had some crumps and stomach ache...after a day around 24 Hours or 30Hours she vomitited and still having nausea abit and cramps and stomach ache , i was wondering whether this is normal for a girl LOSing her virginity in kind of uncomfortable sex since it was soo hard penetrating her , or are pregnancy symptomes can occure this fast ? or even the fertilization can occure this fast ? soo basicly the questions are : is she pregnant ?? is this normal and will fade away ?? thanks for answering am worried about her so much ! shes soo nervous and soo stressed...i think thats the reason but i need professional help
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012