Still birth in first delivery, abortion due to poly cystic kidney in next. Due to spinal TB?

Hi, I had TB in my spinal in 2005. I completed full 1year treamnet and my reports were all normal. I 1st conceived in 2010 however it was a still born due to less weight of baby and water fluid was absent. I concevied again in 2011 fater 6 months and this time the baby had polysystic kidney hence had to abort. My chromosme , blood reports everything came normal. Is there a possibility that this could be due to TB which I had 5 year ago. Pls suggest
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012