Still I do not have my period, what should I do ?

Hello my name is priya, I m 24 year old girl still I don't have period what should I do for dat. is there any chance to got period ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

24 years is quite a long time I wonder why you dintthink of it when you dint get periods when you were past 16 years of age??? Take a full gyne check-up and examination done to make sure there is no genetic or hormonal or anatomical problems related with this complaint.

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If you have not had periods till today then it might be possible that you have some inbuilt structural problem or some hormonal defect. For this you need to have HSG and all the hormonal tests. After pin pointing where your problem is only then a treatment can be suggested.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

dont worried priya to to gyanacologist amd take a full check-up there will be a problem of hormoal your gyne will give u medecine and problem will be solve. there is lots of test like blood test and hormonal tests which u have to gone dont worry nothing can be say without the testes. so go to a gyanacologist asap.
take care byeeeeeeee