Stiffness, spasms, twitching in lower legs which causes falls. Suggestions and help?

Hi, my feet & lower legs stiffen & make it very hard for me to walk. This is just recently. I have had 5 falls in the last 2 weeks & have lost my balance. I have been to see my primary care provider who has ordered an MRI which is scheduled for tomorrow morning. My most recent fall was this evening. I am scared to walk anywhere & don t know what could be causing this. I have not heard back from labwork that was taken last Wednesday so I m assuming it showed nothing serious. I am only 32 years (female) My doctor wants to rule out MS; hoping to find out tomorrow. The pain itself is worse when I first get up in the morning & I also get spasms & twitching movements in both legs throughout the day. The left leg is more painful than the right. Do you have any ideas that might help?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013