Stiffness, pain in finger joints, chest tightness. Side effects of Remifemin taking for menopause symptoms?

I am 51 years old and I take micardis plus 80/12.5 for hypertension . Remifemin (3 months )for menopause symptoms of hot flushes, extreme dizziness, which it has seemed to help. But now I have severe finger joint pain ,very stiff during the night and early morning, continues through the day and now also in my toes and knees,tingling sensation in my forearm and a tightness in the chest. Would this be a side effect of Remifemin or are they menopause symptoms.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013