Stiffness, numbness, heaviness and burning in left side. No appetite, nausea. Due to pinched nerve?

I have been seen in the ER 4 times in the past 2 1/2 weeks for symptoms that were like a heart attack . Each time I was sent home with a different diagnosis... Anxiety ,Stomach Upset, GERD , then the last time they admitted me and had a nuclear stress test done, that came back fine and i was released only after 12 hours of being admitted with NO answers. My left side goes stiff, numb, heaviness, burning. From my cheek down to the middle of my shoulder blade.(Including chest,shoulder,face,back of shoulder) I have no appetite at all and feel nausea most of the time. It is causing panic of course because I have no answers. Could this all be from a pinched nerve? I also have a growth on my C5, could that be related? I am in serious need of answers and noone will help me
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012