Stiffness, lower back pain, knee pain, taking hormone tablets for menopause. Subside after getting adjusted to the pill?

I am having stiffness and lower back pain . My knees are a little achy as well. I will be 48 in Nov. I have been on lo loestrin fe for about 6 weeks. I am taking them to help with my hormones and my periods with hopes to make it through menepause. My husband has had a vasectomy , so birth control is not the issue. Will the pain in my muscles and joints subside as my body adjust better to the pill ? I exercise and am very fit.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer