Stiffness in thumb area, body twitching, weakness in legs. Should I be concerned ?

I have had stiffness in thumb area for 2 months and noticed for a short time today it was hard to use my thumb and pointer finger . I have had body twitching all my life (lm 50 yr old female) and am obsessing about als. I feel weak in my legs and have twitches in my feet but again it could be my anxiety kicking in. My body twitches are all over and my hands do not feel weak. I can open jars etc its just painful. When should l be concerned and not be overeacting?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013