Stiffness in shoulders. Prescribed Tab bio D3 plus. Side effects?

Hi, I have a problem of stiffness of shoulders especially on the right side due to long hours computer job. Therefore, I have been prescribed Tab Bio-D3 plus by a Physiotherapist for 30 days beside 2 weeks Physiotherapy . I have a very sensitive stomach . Hence, I would like to be pretty sure before using these capsules if there could be any possible side effects during the intake of this medicine.Can you please assist me on this ??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013