Stiffness in shoulder, red rash on one side of the neck, face post teeth extraction. On warfarin, pacemaker dependent. Treatment required?

Hi, my father who is 84 and adverse to hospitals and doctors, complained yesterday of a stiff shoulder , this morning he has a red blotchy localisied rash on his shoulder side of neck and side of face. He has a pacemaker and is shattered most of the time, he takes warfarin and last thursday had two teeth out (although these are on the opposite side to the pain and rash, should we waait to see a doctor tomorrow or should I make sure he sees someone today? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012