Stiffness in neck, severe headache, nausea during loose bowel movement. Another episode of nausea and vomiting on driving. No BP, sinus, ear infection. Root cause?

Hello Doctor.... Yesterday my wife experienced a stiff neck , a severe headache and naussia during a bowl movement. She claimed that the BM was loose so there was minimal to no straining but she thought she was going to explode. She went to see her MD and no issues with blood pressure, sinus nor ear infection was identified. An appointment for a catscan has been made. Now this afternoon, she had a similar situation but ONLY a strong neck ache resulted. Do you have any ideas on the root cause? Just another tidbit, she also felt nausseous when driving home 2 days ago (1 day before headache) and vomited. Not sure if all of this is tied together with some sort of allergy or virus but would love your opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012