Stiffness in neck and shoulder, dizziness. Had hypothyroidism during pregnancy. Is it due to stress?

Hi. Since past couple of weeks, almost everyday, I ve been feeling neck and shoulder muscle stiffness , following with a headache starts from the back if the head to front. Also I feel slight dizziness(more like foggy feeling) and sometimes nause. I wake up fine everything starts around noon or after. Iam not sure what s going on. I occasionally take Tylenol and feel better. I sleep good and nit under any stressful situation. I have a six months old baby. Everything was normal. Only thing I took epidural . I am 34 yrs old female without any family history if headaches. Oh I was also signposted with hypothyroidism with my second child. I have 3 children, all born normal.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012