Stiffness in lower back, pain in neck. Taking pain killers. MRI normal. What can I do?

Hi there im a 30 yr old man in the uk, i have recently had an mri for ankylosing spondylitis which im told was normal, i have morning stiffness lower back, pain in neck like something is trapped cracking painful joints no swelling though. Cracking sturnum and restriction in chest expansion. All ease with exercise. But bad with rest im hla b27 positive. Recently had issues with sinis tachecardia and given propranolol . Im on nsaids and pain killers but what can i do after this normal mri i feel lost. my father suffers with severe AS too. Thanks Carl.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012