Stiffness in fingers, little finger with trigger like action in the morning. Do typing regularly. What is the cause?

I would like to find out why I have stiff fingers in the morning. This has only recently started happening and now after I have been typing for a while they feel a bit stiff as well. I don t experience any pain though which I find surprising. I had originally put it down to pulling things out in my garden a few months ago and lifting rocks, etc while doing re-landscaping but now that I haven t been doing that for over two months I wonder what could be causing the stiffness . Also my little finger on my right hand has a trigger-like action first thing in the morning.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012