Stiffness and neck pain with intermittent headache, light headedness, sleepiness after hitting the head. Worrisome?

hello i had gotten into a humongus fight with my mom earlier today and she hit me in the head and pulled my hair and i hit my head on the table i think, but i didnt go unconcious. Since a little bit after the fight i have felt some stifness and hurting in my neck . I also have had headaches in and out. and i fell just a little bit woozie and light headed here and there. do you think i ha a concussion . Oh and i feel sleepy, but that might just be because im tired. Tell me if i should be worried or not? oh and im the one on the left.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012