Stiff, sore tailbone post fall, pain on bending, sitting, lying, heavy menstrual flow than usual, has rheumatoid arthritis. Chances of internal injury?

Hi, 9-10 days ago I fell on my tailbone and was very stiff and sore the next day, could not bend due to the pain and discomfort, had pain sitting an when in bed on my back. Stil have a bruise and discomfort when sitting in the tub but can bend with less pain. My period was a week away when I fell but a day or 2 after the fall I started to bleed , more than my usual cycle and it s 7 days now and it did not stop as my usual cycle would, could the trauma caused my period being a week early or should I be worried about internal injury? I am 32 and do not have children but do have rumatoid arthrites.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012