Stiff shoulders and weak legs after physical activity. Burning sensation on the back. Reason?

Last night I was playing my WiiU and towards the end of the night my shoulders started to go stiff. the pain is around the cuff of the joint. When I woke up this morning my legs felt very weak and it hurts to move and get up. The best way I can describe it is like what happens to bubble gum when you try to swallow cold water the gum ceases up and gets super stiff. Thats what my muscles felt like. I've been moving around a bit and took a warm shower that seemed to loosen up everything but its still kind hard to get up from sitting down. I tried to stretch and when I bent down and stretched, came back up had an itch and after I got done scratching my middle back felt like it was on fire, a sharp piecing burning sensation that went away after 3 minutes. It came back again twice within 10 minutes but went away. I have no nails(freshly clipped) whats happened? whats causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
The symptoms that you experience after an activity could be related to generalized weakness or vitamin D 3 deficiency or electrolyte imbalance. A few simple blood tests will help in diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,