Stiff neck with pressure in head, tremor in right arm. Scan found lipoma. Can this be the cause ?

hi! i have been getting bad stiff neck with pressure in my head and my right arm would somtimes tremor . i have done a scan, the only thing they found is a small lipoma . Can it be the cause of my symptoms? i am also waiting for my mri results. For the past week i have had 3 episodes where pressure comes to my head, then the neck stiffens, headaches behind the head and trmors, starting with the right pinky finger and arm and then almost feel like i will lose consious and then the body starts to tremor all over. Symptoms last about 15 minutes to a half hour then i become myself like nothing happened... I find this very bizarre. Would you have any idea what can be the cause? thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012