Stiff neck, sore muscles after accident, neck grinds continuously, hot and cold flashes. Causes ?

Hi I just got in a car accident a couple weeks ago now and I visited my doctor and he said I did have whiplash. The muscles in my neck started feeling better gradually. However, just recently My neck became extremely stiff and all my muscles are sore. My neck now grinds continuously when I move my neck , I ve been getting hot and cold flashes, I feel really dizzy and light-headed and this morning I even felt nauseas. Could this be due to the accident or possibly the Flu? I hope this goes away!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013