Stiff neck, nausea, vomiting, hot feeling, loose motion. What could be the reason?

About june 20 I got 50 to 100 mosquito bites. They did not itch . June 27 I got a slightly stiff neck . June 28th I had some nausea . June 29 I was throwing up . stiff neck, nauseous. June 30 had worse nausea and could not sleep. I feel hot often but not a fever that I know of. (Similar to hot flashes of perimenopause) The weather is hot but I have been drinking more water than usual and stay indoors in A/C. I am still nauseous today and I forgot to mention I have had loose stool for 5 days which is unusual for me. I am usually constipated, hard, infrequent stool. Any idea what this nausea and stiff neck are from?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012