Stiff neck, dull sensation extending to shoulders, ears, clogged nose, breathing difficulty, nausea. Aspirin, motrins taken. Advise?

i woke up in the middle of the night with a stiff neck pain. i wouldnt call it pain its just a very uncomfortable dull sensation. it extends to my shoulders and my ears hurt. i did notice that my nose was clogged and couldnt breath from my left side of my nose. now i'm feeling tired the dullness and fullness feeling is still present but i feel naucous. when i talk finding myself struggling to get the words out because my breathing is short. i dont know if i'm having a heart attack. there is no chest pain. no tingling of my extremeties, no pain in my arm or buzzing feeling, i took an asperin before bedtime and i worked out late running on a treadmill. no slip and fall, no heavy weight lifting. i took 2 motrins to stop the feeling it did nothing.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013