Stiff neck, abdominal pain, bad periods, acne, itchy skin. What these symptoms suggest ?

I am 28 years old and i feel like i m 70. Recently i ve just been feeling so fatigued, i gained a bunch of weight and i have a horrible stiff neck . I have allergies and a super try nose. I m very bloated in my lower abdomen . I have bad periods and acne . Not on any birth control of medications. I even have a low grade fever sometimes. I went to the doctor and had my blood work done. My wbc was higher than average, my lymph was lower than usually and my abs seg? was also high. can someone please tell me what kind of doctor i need to see. I also have itching and dry skin . please help. i feel awful! thank you
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011