Stiff jaw, bottom of the neck hurts when touched, mouth ulcers, tooth sensitivity, more sleep, on Motrin. Reason?

Started with body aches in the back and neck... the body aches are gone but the tension in the back of the neck at the base of the head is still there. My jaw started getting stiff difficult to open entirely... my nodes on the bottom of my neck hurt to the touch but now its really only the one under my left ear where my jawbone connects. I also have mouth sores and swollen gums , teeth sensitivity which has made it difficult to eat. On top of that random shooting pains on the left side of my head and very occassional quick intermittent ear aches. I have been sleeping 20 of 24 hrs a day for 3 days now. This monday i got a shot to speed up antibiotic treatement as well as suprax. My primary dr thought it might be strep . Normally by this time i am flying high after antibiotics but i have no strength or energy and the shooting pains still occur unless i m on 400mg of motrin.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012