Sticky, yellowish discharge after urinating. No pain/burning sensation.

I had a yellowish sticky discharge after urinating no pain or burning sensation before and after and this doesnt happen often I had sex a month ago This didnt happen before until recently Should I be concerned? Thanks for your reply.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

as ur query...there may be a possibility that u r suffering from spermatorrhoea in which there is some semen drops comes at the time of urine...if it is then u also feels some tiredness after that..but to rule out what exactly it is u need some consultation and examination..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Dr. Bhagwan, thanks for answering. I masturbated after this happened and haven't experienced this discharge problem since. Is there a chance of this happening again and what are the causes? Thanks for your time doc.