Sticky penis discharge, STD tests, Gonorrhea,pus cells in urethral swabs

I have lately started noticing small quantities of a clear, sticky discharge (resembling precum) when I squeeze the head of my penis. This discharge is seen occasionally during the day, but is almost always present before I pass the first urine of the morning, and often after the first urine too). Recently I started having a feverish feeling (no fever) together with a wierd feeling of chills. Saw a doctor and on his advice, underwent a full STD panel, including blood, gram stain and urine culture tests. All tests came back negative, except the gram-stain of the urethral swab which indicated no gram-negative bacilli found, many pus cells seen. Laterly the urine culture indicated negative result for gonorrhea . My doctor still suspected a gonnorheal infection and gave me a shot of anti-biotics injection and a single dose of oral anti-biotics (4 x 250mg). Soon after, the feeling of fever, chills and general unwellness went away. However, two weeks later, the discharge is still present. My questions are as follows: (a) If the gram-stain indicates absence of gram-negative bacilli and the urine culture also indicates normal results, can the pus cells seen in the gram-stain still indicate a gonorrheal infection? (b) How accurate are the blood and urine tests for Chlamydia? Any chance these tests might have missed Chlamydia? (c) If gonorrhea and chlamydia are definitely ruled out, what do the pus calls seen in the gram-stain of the urethral swab then indicate? Is this prostatitis? (d) If this is prostatitis, can I infect my sex partner? Occasionally, I also feel some pain/pressure in the perenium area, especially when I have not had an ejaculation for several days or when I push too hard to pass stool. When this happens, I normally pass a drop or two of a white, cloudy discharge together with urine. The pain in the perenium normally goes away after ejaculation. This happens once or twice a year. Talking of sex, I have not had vaginal or anal sex with anybody except my loyal wife for the last 10 years. However, I did receive an uncovered BJ from a massage therapist about one year back, and have lately frequented massage parlours where the massage therapist would normally massage my anus and perenium area with oil before giving me an uncovered handjob.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012