Sticky material stuck to tongue, irritation. Gargling not helpful. What can help?

hi, i have a small slither of foil from a nutella jar stuck not on my tongue but in it. it is right at the back of my tongue and i cant see it nor can my dad. i got most of it out but the rest is stuck in my tongue.. my whole tongue is not hurting but it is really irritating the back of my mouth/ throat . i have gargled water, tried using my toothbrush to get it out, i tried eating bread and burnt toast. nothing has worked. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013