Sticky lips, scratchy throat when not drinking, splotchy hands. Do I have a disease?

Hi I have had chapped lips for s couple of months. They have healed but are now quite sticky. This has caused me a great deal of worry that I have something like scleroderma so now I think I have all the signs. My mouth isn t dry but my throat gets scratchy if I am not drinking, eating or sucking on a lozenge . I also have super splotchy hands. Seems like I can make my hands and fingers turn all red and white splotchy just by looking at them. This happens On both hands and all fingers but is Spottyier on the two pointer fingers. Doesn t seem associated with cold and they don t hurt or tingle. Am I making myself crazy because of the anxiety of thinking I have a disease?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012