Sticky hands and toes. Soaps cannot wash off. Have diabetes?

Male - My age 74 - I called my physician some months ago and told him I think I have diabeties. He said I did not have it per my last visit. Well several months have passed and my hands are now sticky(spelling?/) and almost impossible to wash off the sticky surfaces (bars of soap does no good at all), dish washing soap does not wash it off completely- almost drives me crazy. My feet are sticky when no socks on even though washed completely with several types of hand soap. Sticky between toes even though washed between each one.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012