1. because its a diagnosed case of tuberculous lymphadenitis
,what is the consistency of Lymph nodes (soft,rubbery,matted,ulcerated)??
2. did any family member suffered from the same.
3. did mother had any immunodeficiency disease
, whether you are immigrants or not?
4. were infected lymph nodes first removed by surgery and then ATT was started, or only ATT was prescribed?
5. Hypersensitive reaction can occur with ATT and in last few years have been associated with Stevens Johnson's syndrome (rule out HIV)
6. because you are anemic (please mention hemoglobin
level), no drug will effectively cure the symptoms till your hemoglobin reaches the normal value.
drugs can be given as Adjunct to ATT, to lessen the side effects but can't replace it.
8. consult with your health care provider regarding the same about MDR-TB or going for any further Investigations (IgG,IgM).
9. Adequate rest,diet rich in proteins, correction of anemia, are helpful in minimizing most of the Physical effects of Tuberculosis
, keeping ATT as the first line of treatment.