Steroids injections for bulging disc in neck. Have spots in lungs. Due to injections?

I get steroids injections for a bulging disc in my neck C6, I went for a rese? nt surgery with some complications. I had 2 cat scans the say I have spots in my lungs.{2} I am a avid runner 15 miles a week, work out 6 hrs a week, lift. I have not worked out due to this surgery and problems but am due to be released next week. I live in Northwester PA. I weigh 115 , but and strong and work 12 hours a day and take care of my mother. I can t believe this can be anything. I do not sleep much 4/ 5 hrs night. could the spots be from the shot? s It makes the pain so I can do all this , I still take ultram , but other than that.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013