Steroid acne, cosvate gm, metrogyl, fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets, doxyxycline tablets, dull skin treatment

My age is 19 and from last 1 yr am suffring from steroid acne , as i was using cosvate gm for a long time. i saw it to skin doctor and he advised me apply metrogyl gel before going to sleep. fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets, doxyxycline tablets. by taking this medication my complexion is going dull. will it become dull for always or there is some remedy to cure the dullness of my skin.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012