Sterilized, have acute, sharp lower abdominal pains, stomach swelling, normal smear tests. Cause?

i have acute, sharp pains in lower stomach (feels like it s inside the cervix and i m about to give birth ) swollen stomach and can hardly stand up straight and i look pregnant which is near impossible as im sterilized. my periods are regular and i had a smear test done about two months ago and the results were clear. i have had this pain before and the hospital couldn t tell me what it was. this pain normally lasts between thirty mins to a few hours.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012