Sterilized baby bottle along with a plastic bottle that melted. Is it safe to use it?

our maid mistakenly included a small plasticbottle inside the sterilizer. she sterilized my baby`s bottles with it.the plastic bottle melted a little. i removed the melted bottled then sterilized my baby`s feeding botles again .im planning to wash it again with soap. and sterilize it again. but im still worried if itz safe to use the feeding bottles
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Hello garfield,
Since the feeding bottle was in the sterilizer when plastic melted, it is better to use a new feeding bottles bcoz you can use hot liquids in feeding bottles which can remelt the dislodged plastic.